1. Bachelor degree, minimum 3-year working experience in training area in multi-national companies 2. With strong communication skills 3. Be good at handlign complex situation 4. Good service mindset 5. Seeking excellence by continously improvment 6. Is able to deliver some soft skills trainings 7. Fluent in English and Good at Excel and PPT
Purpose of the Job：
In order to support business growth and talent development, to provide and deliver learning solutions and services to all Bekaert business units in North Asia, and support the implementation of global learning programs in the region.
1. To consolidate and implement annual learning plan according to organizational and individual training needs China wide, including but not limited:
- To collect and consolidate learning needs from each business unit
- To discuss with internal trainers and external vendors to prepare schedule offerings and finalize the annual learning plan
- To organize and monitor the implementation of learning plan
- To collect the assessment and feedback for both learning programs and trainers
- To work with training specialists in BUs to monitor the training effectiveness
2. To partially play a learning CoE role to support :
- design and deliver learning solutions to satisfy learning needs of business
- localize and implement the global learning programs in the region North Asia
- evaluate, integrate and develop the related learning policies and procedures
3. Internal trainer development & external vendor management.
- To manage, develop and assess the internal trainers, keep motivating the group and improving their faciliatation skills;
- To select and manage the external learning vendors, make sure what they provide are high quality service.
4. To manage the available internal curricula in the region for both content and training materials, make sure they are updated and reviewed on a regular basis
5. Training System management & promotion - Learning Management System (LMS) of SuccessFactor
Context Description & Dimensions:
1. Work with HR and business teams of all business units, covering local training specialists, HRMs
2. Work with regional HR team, CoEs and HRBPs
3. Work with global Learning & Develop team for LMS system
4. Work with internal trainers and external vendors
5.With one subordinate reporting to him/her